Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6th

The jicama is slimy and I don't know what that means. I'm eating it anyway because there's a cilantro sauce that's delicious and since I am still capable of feeling shame, I need something to dip in the sauce. Slimy jicama is all I got. And carrots. But I hate raw carrots. They taste like flowers. If I wanted to eat flowers I would eat flowers because they're way prettier than carrots. Cooked carrots are more acceptable, but I'm not going to cook three carrots just so I can dip them in cilantro sauce. I'll stick with slimy jicama. I hope the slime isn't something really bad. Like. Mold. Or AIDS. The cilantro sauce is really good, but not AIDS worthy. For sure.

My head hurts really bad (I don't think it's AIDS-slime related). For some reason, I think it's because I ate crappy food. I'm eating vegetables to compensate, as if my headache will go away because there's three snap peas in my belly. Oh well. The cilantro sauce is good.

My feet hurt really bad. I bought inserts. But I don't understand inserts. I bought my shoes that fit my feet. But now, I put inserts in. And my shoes don't fit right because there's less room for my feet because the inserts take up space. So. Do people really buy there shoes a size too big so they can put inserts in? That's like buying shoes and knowing you're going to be disappointed. When you buy shoes, shouldn't you do so with the understanding that they will be comfortable? Aren't inserts some sort of last resort? Or am I really supposed to be satisfied with my shoes that now feel nice on my soles (but not, like, amazing) but sort of hurt on top? Regardless, I paid $10 dollars and I'm totally Gellin'



kmc

No comments:

Post a Comment